Saturday, March 20, 2021

 Investment with negative return

There comes a point in your life when you realise that you have invested lots of time and heart in nursing hopes, expectations and beliefs that are false. 

- This is how people should treat me

- This is how people should be

- My children should live by the example I set

- My attitude towards people, things and life are valid for all times to come

- Many such beliefs

I am not able to drop them though the return on these investments have become negative, because of the time and heart invested 

I resolve to have the courage and honesty to drop all such false beliefs, hopes and expectations.

I discover that so much of space is cleared. I am free and I have set those I have kept caged in my mind, free.

I am comfortable being myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment