Thursday, April 1, 2021

Are you hooked to growth?

To evolve as a human being, to become mentally stronger and no longer suffer as much emotionally, you need to know how to handle pain.

Pain is inevitable in life, and being able to meet the pain with a new state of mind changes how the pain affects you. Burn away the pain, embrace the pain, and watch it change. I got through to what was weighing me down. I was going through guilt on account of some unwise decisions that I had taken and I wanted to change my relationship to the pain I was feeling emotionally. One thing I learned, when the intention isn’t pure, things are somehow even more painful!
I sat in meditation in full lotus pose and focussed without moving for one hour (tapasya). It was physically painful as well. I decided to take it head on.
I went into intense psychedelic states. I was sweating at times, cold at times. I was joyous at times, and even feeling like I was on fire at others.

It was incredible..

When I finished, I felt like I burned off heavy stuck energy that was causing me to suffer about the situation I was going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment